Jobs @ Hallaron.
Hallaron Advertising Agency
Account Executive (Full Time)
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for routine, often daily contact between the agency and assigned client account representatives. As a liaison between the client and the agency, the AE serves as an advocate for the client, interfacing with various agency departments to advance projects and programs on behalf of the client and managing ongoing marketing or advertising programs. This includes working side by side with the creative team, the strategy team, the media agency and its representatives, the digital team, and the accounting department with regard to billing and payments.
The AE contributes in developing strategic marketing plans for clients, promotes organic growth, and nurtures long-term account planning. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the AE is responsible for carrying out the plans on a daily basis.
The AE is also responsible for gaining new business from new and existing clients. The candidate for the AE position should have several years of experience in marketing. Advertising agency experience is preferred. The AE is required to cold canvas prospects and new leads for new accounts. The AE reports to the principal/director of accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary interface for clients, creative teams, and supporting vendors
- Develop all pertinent client communications including formal project estimates and schedules, scope of work documents, weekly status reports, and meeting recaps / action items
- Management of all project-related finances, including evaluation of estimates to actuals, and application of the change order process, when necessary
- Understand and uphold Hallaron Advertising processes, and develop a deep knowledge base of agency service offerings and capabilities
- Develop and write all project-related documentation, including formal creative briefs and revision requests
- Frequent engagement with clients to identify marketing and advertising needs, and ability to brainstorm ideas on-the-fly to meet those needs
- Coordinate all client presentations and team meetings
- Keep the agency team informed, focused, and inspired about the work and the business
- Maintain a clear understanding of designated client brand guidelines and their overall industry
- Manage vendor expectations and documentation, including RFQs, proposals, and purchase orders
- Actively seek additional projects / new business from client contacts
- Keep project managers / juniors informed of client activities
- Represent agency at industry and community functions
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
- Highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented
- 3-5 years marketing or agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, or other relevant degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Working knowledge of channel sales and production vendor services
- Experience with agency project management software a plus
- Demonstrated client relations expertise, including working successfully through complex situations and positioning oneself as a trusted adviser
- Strong project management capabilities
- Team player attitude with the ability to handle many different personalities, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to work well independently, as well as within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving skills
Why Hallaron Advertising Agency
Over the past 19 years, Hallaron Advertising has built a reputation as an experienced strategic marketing agency with big ideas and creative firepower. We play hard and work even harder.
We offer a competitive salary and healthcare benefits, paid time off, and a discretionary bonus plan for full-time positions. Hallaron believes in growing with our team and encouraging long-term career planning, including opportunities to learn, lead, and grow within the agency. Based in The Woodlands, Hallaron is one of Houston’s top 20 advertising agencies.
How to Apply
To apply, submit the Job Inquiry Request form located on this page or email email@example.com, indicating your position of interest. You must include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be considered, and promising candidates will be contacted by email or phone.
No calls or drop-ins, please.
Hallaron Advertising is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to any of the factors listed above.